Use existing data to better understand your customers and prospects
Create a detailed customer profile that all your teams can agree on
Connect with customers so you can effectively engage, convert and create loyalty
- Welcome to the Revenue Academy! FREE PREVIEW
- Your Course Tools & Resources
- Helpful Hints for a Successful Course
- Know Your Customer Workbook
- Know Your Customer Canvas
- Why truly understanding your customer is so important.
- ACTIVITY 1: How do you describe your customer?
- ACTIVITY 2: Making your customer the hero of your story
- #1 Rule in Marketing Today
- PRO TIP 1: How to make your customer the HERO of your story.
- PRO TIP 2: How making assumptions about your customers can cause negative outcomes for your business.
- Getting Started with Data
- 4 Key Types of Customer Data
- ACTIVITY 3: Working with the data you already have
- 3 Key Benefits of Organizing your Customer Data
- PRO TIP 1: Where to get started organizing existing customer data
- PRO TIP 2: Who should be in charge of managing our customer data?
- PRO TIP 3: How do other companies deal with data? - The surprising truth.
- PRO TIP 4: I am a team of ONE and not so much a data person. Where do I start?
- Interviewing Customers
- ACTIVITY 4: Building a Customer Interview Strategy
- PRO TIP 1: How do I get real answers from customers when I am interviewing them?
- PRO TIP 2: Quick tips for developing effective customer interview techniques.
- Let's Review
- PRO TIP 1: What attributes should I look for in people when I am building a Customer First team?
- PRO TIP 2: What should be my ONE critical take away from this course?
- In Closing - Words of Encouragement.
“I loved the questions and structure to conduct an exploratory interview. All too often, we get a little too comfortable or too busy with the day-to-day. Talking to customers is probably the most critical thing you can do as a marketer to improve your market message!”Heidi Ramich, Marketing Strategy Consultant
“The course is both a valuable deep dive and simple experience at the same time. I was able to implement changes on my website immediately after completing the course that made it more attractive to my potential clients. Thank you, Revenue Academy! ”Leisa Reid, Speaker, Trainer, Speaker Coach
“The course enlightened us to focus our website on making the customer the hero vs. making ourselves the hero. I also think there’s more opportunity for us to speak to different segments of our buyer personas in a more personalized way. ”Alyssa Carter, Director of Marketing
“Revenue Academy is great for business owners who do not have a marketing team to support them, nor the time to figure out all that they need to know to connect with the right prospects and present ourselves in a way that makes sense to them. It’s simple, and yet important information, in a format that is flexible. ”Pamela Mack, President/Owner